Welcome to the PETRA Concluding Event!
The PETRA partners warmly welcome you to the end event of the EU FP7 project. We aim to engage you in an interactive day with:
-Data mining for mobility
-Gaming and simulation for system design
-Governance of infomobility
-Experiences with the Next Generation Personal Transport Advisor in Rome, Venice and Haifa
Date and time: January 26, 2017, 9.30 – 16.30
Location: KTH Stockholm, campus Flemingsberg
Starting February 1st, 2014, the PETRA consortium is proud to work on an EU FP7 funded project, titled ‘Personal Transport Advisor: an integrated platform of mobility patterns for Smart Cities to enable demand-adaptive transportation system’.
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme for research, technological development and demonstration under grant agreement no 609042.
The PETRA consortium consists of:
- KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden (Coordinator)
- IBM Research Lab, Dublin, Ireland
- Roma Servizi Per La Mobilita SRL, Rome, Italy
- Azienda Veneziana Della Mobilita SPA, Venice, Italy
- KDD Labs at Consiglio Nazionale Delle Ricerche, Pisa, Italy
- Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands
- Technion, Haifa, Israel
- City of Haifa, Israel
In the 36-month project, the partners work on achieving a next generation personal travel advisory platform with demonstrations in Rome, Venice and Haifa.
For more information, please contact the coordinator:
Prof.dr.ir. Sebastiaan Meijer, email@example.com